Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Polaris Industries SPORTSMAN X2 570
Frontier Marine & Powersports
SPORTSMAN X2 570
call 218-998-4386 for best price
- The Sportsman® X2 570 delivers the hardest working, smoothest riding performance that makes Sportsman the best selling automatic 4x4 ATV of all time, along with versatile, easily-switchable 1-Up and 2-Up configuration. You'll be ready to take on any job or trail, whether you go it alone or bring a friend along for the ride.
- The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to get more done around your home and property, take on the toughest terrain, and bring a passenger along for the big jobs.
- Purpose-built 44 HP ProStar® 570 engine with dual overhead cams.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- High-performance close ratio True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for a tighter turn radius that won't tear up your lawn.
Suspension & Handling
- With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you and your passenger will be able to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 9.5" of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- 11.25" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC) to keep your speed decelerations smooth and consistent.
- Variable assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS) for precise control.
Payload & Towing
- The Sportsman X2 570's payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,225 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 705 lbs. payload capacity.
- Rear dump box with 400 lb. capacity.
- Industry-leading 6.5 gallons of integrated storage.
- Integrated winch and plow mount system for easy installation.
- When you're working on your property or out on the trail, you can't afford down time. The Sportsman X2 570 is durable, reliable, and built to last.
- NEW! Our half shafts have been redesigned to increase strength by 50% at max stress.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: Standard
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 567cc
- Drive System Type: High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Engine Type: ProStar 567cc, 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- HP: 44 HP
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: 37.5 x 19.5 x 6.5 in (95 cm x 49.5 cm x 16.5 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 788 lb (358 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: 90 lb / 400 lb (41 kg / 180 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 6.75 gal (25.5 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11 in (27.9 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 89 x 48 x 48 in (218.4 x 121.9 x 121.9 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 705 lb (320 kg)
- Seat Height: 33.75 in (85.7 cm)
- Wheelbase: 56 in (142.2 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride 6 Gal (23 L) Front Dry Storage
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut With 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,225 lb (555.7 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; 489
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
NOTES:Polaris offroad vehicles can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers, if permitted, must be at least 12 years old. All riders should always wear helmets, eye protection, and protective clothing. Always use seat belts and cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- ProStar 567cc, 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut With 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
- Front Brake Type
- Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Front Tires
- 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
- Rear Tires
- 25 x 10-12; 489
- Dry Weight
- 788 lb (358 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 90 lb / 400 lb (41 kg / 180 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,225 lb (555.7 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.75 gal (25.5 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 11 in (27.9 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 89 x 48 x 48 in (218.4 x 121.9 x 121.9 cm)
- 56 in (142.2 cm)
- Drive Train
- High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights