Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Polaris Industries 600 INDY SP 129 ES
Frontier Marine & Powersports
600 INDY SP 129 ES
The ALL-NEW 600 INDY® SP 129 brings high performance trail riders ultimate handling and trail versatility.
Rider Balanced Control
- AXYS® Chassis: The AXYS® chassis provides Rider Balanced® performance for control, precision, and the highest fun factor.
- Polaris® IFP Shocks: Polaris Internal Floating Piston Shocks deliver both durability and high-performance. They perform reliably under the harshest conditions and also deliver a smooth ride & handling. Shocks deliver smooth, sure handling; Durable, built to withstand the rigors of all terrain and conditions; Rebuildable for consistent performance season after season and enhanced long-term value
- ALL-NEW PRO-CC Rear Suspension: The ALL-NEW PRO-CC Rear Suspension is the next generation rear suspension from Polaris®. It produces the industry's best acceleration, handling, and a consistently smooth ride. The rear skid's coupled design controls pitch through geometry without reducing the fun factor. The front torque arm is calibrated for trail compliance without bottoming. The rear torque arm features a torque link and has an optimized position for Rider Balanced™ Control.
Ultimate Trail Versatility
- Storage: Storage comes standard on all INDY® 129 models with additional accessory storage options available for greater versatility. Standard integrated underseat storage bag provides 1024 cubic inches of secure storage space with a weather-tight design that seals out snow; Accessory storage solutions are available that install quickly, easily, and securely, and can be used with or without the 2-up seat.
- Passenger Seat: Ride solo or 2-up with the optional CT2 accessory passenger seat that installs easily and requires no suspension adjustments to maintain outstanding ride and handling . A heated passenger seat and passenger grips are also available as an accessory and connects to the sled's wiring harness for power.
- Lightweight: Polaris offers the lightest weight 129" sleds on the market and with the all new PRO-CC rear suspension and AXYS chassis, this family of sleds features industry-leading acceleration.
- 600 Cleanfire® Engine: The 600 Cleanfire® engine is part of the Polaris family of Liberty engines built in the USA. This engine is a 600cc, liquid-cooled, SDI engine that provides proven reliable performance, instant acceleration, easy starting and great response.
- Track: The 600 INDY SP 129 comes standard with the 15 x 129 x 1.25 Ripsaw II track for ultimate traction on both hard-pack and loose snow.
Rider Centric Comfort
- PowderTrac™ TR Running Boards: ALL-NEW PowderTrac™ TR Running Boards feature an optimized design for maximum snow clean out while minimizing snow kick-up and maintaining extreme strength. Includes integrated snow skirt.
- Polaris MessageCenter Gauge: Informative and easy to read, this instrumentation keeps a rider aware of sled operating conditions and provides a wealth of additional data. Easily viewable LCD screen, 4.3" diagonal measurement; Scrolling message center keeps rider informed; Increased number of tell tales by over 60%; Large buttons can be operated with gloved hands; Brightly lit display is easily readable in all light conditions Consider upgrading to the accessory Polaris® Interactive Digital Display which features GPS and Ride Planning features.
- ALL-NEW Snow Flap: ALL-NEW Snow Flap enhances cooling with its new design.
- LED Lights: All models built on the AXYS® platform feature standard LED headlights. LED headlights deliver the industry's best lighting: Nearly 1 lb. lighter and high beams are 80% brighter than incandescent lighting; Color temperature or output of the lights (the “whiteness" of light, reported in Kelvin) is 5000K, closely matching daylight; LED headlights last the entire lifetime of the sled. A major durability enhancement over traditional incandescent headlights which experience filament burn out; For constant visibility and enhanced safety, the low beams remain on at all times. Even when the high beam is activated, there is never a period of no light.
- ALL-NEW Rear Bumper: ALL-NEW Rear Bumper delivers improved durability with its integrated one-piece optimized design. Light yet strong, it also provides improved grip
- XT Hyfax: ALL-NEW patent-pending Hyfax with a new profile design is optimized for lighter weight while maintaining durability.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Disc Brake Type: AXYS™ Radial
- Drive System Type: Chaincase
- Drive/Driven Clutch: P-85 / TEAM® LWT
- Exhaust: Single SC VES
- Fuel System: Cleanfire® Injection
- Ignition: DC-SDI
- Engine Type/Cooling: Liquid Cooled
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 2 - 599
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 77.25 x 64
- Front Shocks: Polaris IFP
- Front Suspension: AXYS® Front Suspension
- Front Track Shock: Polaris IFP
- Front Travel (in./cm.): 9.3 / 23.6
- Rear Suspension: PRO-CC
- Rear Track Shock: Polaris IFP
- Rear Travel (in./cm.): 16.2 / 41.1
- Ski Type: PRO-STEER
- Track Width/Length/Height (in.): 15 x 129 x 1.25 Ripsaw II
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 12 / 45.4
- Overall Height (in./mm.): 46 / 116.8
- Overall Width (in./mm.): 47 / 119.4
- Person Capacity: 1
- Ski Center Distance (in./cm.): 42.5 / 108
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 473 / 215
- Overall Length (in./mm.): 125 / 318
- 12v Outlet: Accessory
- Color / Graphics: Indy Red
- Electric Start: Standard
- Fuel Gauge: Electronic
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard Adjustable
- Heated Passenger Grips: Accessory
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Rear Rack/Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Reverse: PERC®
- Seat Type: AXYS™ Performance
- Security System: Option / Accessory
- Speedometer: Digital
- Storage System: Standard
- Tachometer: Digital
- Temp/Low Oil Light: High Temp/Low Oil Light
- Windshield: AXYS® Mid 18.5", Smoke
- Handlebar Type: One Piece Hooked
- Riser Type: 2.36" (60mm) Fixed
- Standard Warranty: 12 Months
- Extended Warranty: Up to 60 months in total coverage
NOTES:Professional rider on a closed course. Polaris recommends that all snowmobile riders take a training course. Do not attempt maneuvers beyond your capability. Always wear a helmet and other safety apparel. Never drink and ride.
- Bore x Stroke
- 77.25 x 64 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Cleanfire® Injection
- Single SC VES
- Brake Type
- AXYS™ Radial
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM® LWT
- Front Suspension
- AXYS® Front Suspension
- Front Travel
- 9.3 in. (23.6 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Travel
- 16.2 in. (41.1 cm)
- Ski Type
- Ski Stance
- 42.5 in. (108 cm)
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 129 x 1.25 Ripsaw II
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal. (45.4 L)
- Dry Weight
- 473 lb. (215 kg)
- AXYS® Mid 18.5 in., Smoke
- Indy Red
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Standard Adjustable